USARP is an organization committed to the following:
- Medicare begins to cover 95% of hospitals, doctors, drugs, eye and dental care.
- FDA regulation of the cost of any drug that does not have a generic equivalent.
- Medical coverage be sold in interstate commerce to increase competition
- Health savings accounts be allowed for all citizens along with a tax credit to help pay the cost.
- Requiring drug companies and other health care providers advertise their prices so that we can shop for their services.
- Senior citizens get a 40% reduction to their federal income taxes.
- Congress caused the credit card companies to go back to the rates they were charging in September 2009.
- If any health care plan is approved, that all elected congressman and senators be under it.
- Offering its members goods and services that are below market prices.
- We use low cost clinics such as Walgreen’s clinics to provide low cost medical care.
- We use a debit card system to track health care cost for individuals.
- That cost analysis be taken out and not used to determine who gets what health care because of age.